Beginning September 2020, AFIT's popular CEO Networking Session will be offered monthly via Zoom! Available exclusively to AFIT members and invited guests, these private, facilitated sessions provide CEOs a safe space for candid conversations about today's most pressing issues.
"Learning about crisis communication strategies and then hearing from my colleagues on how they are handling a variety of issues was extremely valuable for me."
- Dr. Christine Sobek, President, Waubonsee Community College, IL
• Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 12-1pm/ct | Facilitator: Liz Murphy, CEO CampusWorks
• Monday, October 19, 2020 at 11am-12pm/ct | Facilitator: Tim Nelson, President Emeritus, Northwestern Michigan College
• Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 2-3pm ct | Facilitator: Liz Murphy, CEO CampusWorks
• Wednesday, December 16 at 10-11am/ct | Facilitator: Tim Nelson, President Emeritus, Northwestern Michigan College
• Monday, January 19 at 2-3 pm/ct | Facilitator: Liz Murphy, CEO CampusWorks
• Thursday, February 18 at 4-5pm/ct | Facilitator: Tim Nelson, President Emeritus, Northwestern Michigan College
Attend as a Guest
If you are a higher education CEO who could benefit from peer learning and networking, we invite you to join us as a guest at our next CEO Networking Session. To be added to the guest list, please complete this form and let us know that you're interested in attending. A member of our team will be in touch within 24 hours to give you access to the meeting.