Beginning in September 2020, AFIT’s popular CEO Networking Session will be offered monthly via Zoom! Available exclusively to AFIT CEOs and invited guests, these private, facilitated sessions will provide a safe space for candid conversations about today’s most pressing leadership challenges.
“Learning about crisis communication strategies and then hearing from my colleagues on how they are handling a variety of issues was extremely valuable for me.”
– Dr. Christine Sobek, President, Waubonsee Community College, IL
– Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 12-1pm/ct | Facilitator: Liz Murphy
– Monday, October 19, 2020 at 11am-12pm/ct | Facilitator: Tim Nelson
– Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 2-3pm ct | Facilitator: TBA
– Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 10-11am/ct | Facilitator: TBA
– Monday, January 18, 2021 at 10:30 am/ct | Facilitator: TBA
– Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 4-5pm/ct | Facilitator: TBA
How to Attend: AFIT CEOs and invited guests will receive an Outlook meeting invite with Zoom access instructions prior to each session. If you haven’t received your invitation OR if you’d like to attend as a guest, please contact AFIT Executive Director John Politi.
Learn more about the benefits of AFIT membership »