Preview Summer Institute for Maximum Impact
The annual CEO Forum and Rep's Meeting allows AFIT Member CEOs and Reps to preview the upcoming Summer Institute program so they can determine who to bring and how to enhance their team’s learning experience for maximum impact. It also gives CEOs exclusive access to the Learning Partners’ senior executives so they can discuss the leadership challenges involved with implementing the concepts and strategies that have enabled them to achieve performance excellence.
“Transformative Leadership and Innovation”
Who’s invited: Member CEOs and their Reps
When: March 7-8, 2019
Where: Marriott Hotel at Legacy Town Center - Plano, TX
Learning Partners: Alamo Colleges District (2018 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award winner)
... additional learning partners will be announced soon!
Why attend the CEO Forum & Reps Meeting?
Over the course of two days, AFIT Member CEOs and their Reps will gain insight into the learning experience provided by the Summer Institute, which will help them make informed decisions regarding its value for their organization, identify team members who would benefit most from the planned learning, and determine how to maximize the program's impact.
The CEO Forum provides Member CEOs an opportunity to:
- Interact with other Member CEOs to discuss common issues and challenges, seek solutions to
their issues and challenges that have worked for others, and learn successful strategies that
are driving performance improvement in other colleges and universities.
- Participate in one-on-one sessions with senior executives from AFIT's learning partners to
better understand the leadership challenges and solutions involved with implementing the
concepts that have propelled those partners to high levels of performance.
- Gain an understanding of the concepts and strategies used by our learning partners that will
be focus areas of the Summer Institute to permit the ability to build the right team to
attend the summer program and maximize value for the organization.
- Attend a private, CEO-only dinner hosted by AFIT to allow for conversation and networking
with other Member CEOs.
The Reps Meeting provides the Institutional Rep an opportunity to:
- Preview the Summer Institute’s Learning Partners and their presentations.
- Assist AFIT's Summer Institute Coordinator with the learning design and delivery method
for the Institute.
- Develop a better profile of the staff member who could benefit most from attending the Summer Institute and
will provide the greatest impact once their team returns home.
- Develop and implement a pre-learning plan which will prepare their team members to bring
the most back from the Institute.
Download » AFIT Rep Roles & Expectations