Preview Summer Institute for Maximum Impact
The annual CEO Forum and Rep's Meeting allows AFIT Member CEOs and Reps to preview the upcoming Summer Institute program so they can determine who to bring and how to enhance their team’s learning experience for maximum impact. It also gives CEOs exclusive access to the Learning Partners’ senior executives so they can discuss the leadership challenges involved with implementing the concepts and strategies that have enabled them to achieve performance excellence.
This year's program will explore the following compelling questions:
- How does higher education and its partners plot strategy for competitive advantage in a dynamic world?
- How do organizations and their leaders engage in difficult decision-making in the face of adversity?
- What is different about our students, partners, and key stakeholders now after experiencing their own intense disruptions? How do leaders adapt to these changes?
- What have consumers experienced that translates to higher education and the choices they make about how, when, and where they learn?
- What is our story? How do they fall in love with it? How do we get the story right?
By participating in the CEO Forum and Reps Meeting, you will:
- Explore this year’s learning theme and expand your understanding of its strategic alignment with your organization’s goals.
- Preview learning partner presentations and provide feedback to enhance the learning objectives for the Summer Institute.
- Identify colleagues to invite to the Summer Institute and develop plans to maximize your team learning experience.
2021 Learning Partners:
Click on the logos below to meet our learning partners.
Why attend the CEO Forum & Reps Meeting?
Over a day and a half, AFIT CEOs and their Reps will gain insight into the learning experience provided by the Summer Institute, which will help them make informed decisions regarding its value for their organization, identify team members who would benefit most from the planned learning, and determine how to maximize the program's impact.
The CEO Forum provides Member CEOs an opportunity to:
- Interact with other Member CEOs to discuss common issues and challenges, seek solutions to their issues and challenges that have worked for others, and learn successful strategies that are driving performance improvement in other colleges and universities.
- Participate in one-on-one sessions with senior executives from AFIT's learning partners to better understand the leadership challenges and solutions involved with implementing the concepts that have propelled those partners to high levels of performance.
- Gain an understanding of the concepts and strategies used by our learning partners that will be focus areas of the Summer Institute to permit the ability to build the right team to attend the summer program and maximize value for the organization.
- Attend a private, CEO-only dinner hosted by AFIT to allow for conversation and networking with other Member CEOs.
The Reps Meeting provides the organization's AFIT Rep an opportunity to:
- Preview the Summer Institute’s Learning Partners and their presentations.
- Assist AFIT's Summer Institute Coordinator with the learning design and delivery method for the Institute.
- Develop a better profile of the staff members who could benefit most from attending the Summer Institute and will provide the greatest impact once their team returns home.
- Develop and implement a pre-learning plan which will prepare their team members to bring the most back from the Institute.