Transformative Leader Development
AFIT and The Granger Network are pleased to bring you a program designed for executive leaders looking to significantly elevate their mastery of transformative leadership, organizational culture, and human performance. Take an in-depth developmental journey with industry peers into the being and action of transformative leaders who inspire innovation and performance in today’s community college environment. We will look at what it takes to invent, create, and fulfill on new futures that are not predictable given the current trajectory.
This course is grounded in day-to-day implementable practices that change the very nature of how one leads and will use real-time relevant participant situations as case studies. Given major transformative shifts require new mindsets, creating new habits of interaction, strategic follow through, and much experimentation and practice, a long-form program is being offered. Significant and sustainable shifts require an enduring commitment from participants to take the concepts into their environments, succeed and fail, and return with more questions to develop their mastery.
- Three 2.5 day in-person learning sessions
- Between Session Application
- Group Webinars
- OPTIONAL: Individual Executive Coaching (5 sessions)
- Session 1: February 12-14, 2020
- Session 2: April 7-9, 2020
- Session 3: June 2-4, 2020
- Aims Community College (Greeley, CO)
Kari Granger, founder and CEO of The Granger Network, leads the executive and leadership development firm with authenticity, bravery, and relevance. A decorated combat veteran, she is a subject matter expert in both applying and teaching the concepts of transformative leadership under the most challenging conditions. Ms. Granger is a Master Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation, and is considered a thought leader in her field. Her work currently centers around launching leaders and their organizations from one Era to the next. Ms. Granger’s clients span several industries with special emphasis in healthcare, military and higher education. As a mother with a strong voice in the world, Kari has a special interest in working with powerful leaders who also have a profound commitment to being there for their family while fulfilling on their personal global purpose. Learn more: www.grangernetwork.com.
Tuition, Room and Board
- $6,495.00 per person for AFIT Member Organizations
- $10,000 per person for non-AFIT Member Organizations
- Includes all in class instructional sessions and webinars
- Includes 9 nights at the Hampton Inn and Suites, Greeley, Colorado
- Includes 21 meals over the course of the program
What's not included:
- Does not include transportation costs
- Does not include Individual Coaching Sessions with Kari (if interested call for details)
- A maximum of 30 individuals will be registered for this program on a first come, first served basis. AFIT Member Organizations may register to attend immediately; Non-member organizations will be permitted to register beginning on October 15, 2019, and only if all seats are not filled by AFIT Members.
- Registrants should be able to attend all three sessions to gain the maximum value from the program.
Contact for Additional Information: John Politi, AFIT Executive Director -- email@example.com (830) 446-1791