The 2021 Summer Institute will explore the following compelling questions:
- How does higher education and its partners plot strategy for competitive advantage in a dynamic world?
- How do organizations engage in difficult decision making in the face of adversity and opportunity?
- What is different about consumers (our students, partners, and other stakeholders) now after experiencing their own intense disruptions?
- What have they experienced that translates to higher education and the choices they make about how, when, and where they learn?
- How do our consumers fall in love with our story? How do we get the story right?
- Overcome the barriers (cultural, financial, processes, systems, etc.) to reimagination during volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous times (VUCA)
- Leverage environmental scanning and collective input to shape a reimagination roadmap
- Unleash creativity and innovation that results in competitive advantage in World 5.0 as framed by our Learning Partner Bob Allen of IDEAS Orlando
- Benchmark to understand the outcomes of re-imagination