2021 Summer Institute
Who’s invited: Member CEOs, Reps, and their teams; invited guests
When: July 28-30, 2021
- July 28: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. CDT
- July 29: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. CDT
- July 30: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CDT
This year's program will explore the following compelling questions:
- How does higher education and its partners plot strategy for competitive advantage in a dynamic world?
- How do organizations and their leaders engage in difficult decision-making in the face of adversity?
- What is different about our students, partners, and key stakeholders now after experiencing their own intense disruptions? How do leaders adapt to these changes?
- What have consumers experienced that translates to higher education and the choices they make about how, when, and where they learn?
- What is our story? How do they fall in love with it? How do we get the story right?