This year's program will explore the following compelling questions:
- How does higher education and its partners plot strategy for competitive advantage in a dynamic world?
- How do organizations and their leaders engage in difficult decision-making in the face of adversity?
- What is different about our students, partners, and key stakeholders now after experiencing their own intense disruptions? How do leaders adapt to these changes?
- What have consumers experienced that translates to higher education and the choices they make about how, when, and where they learn?
- What is our story? How do they fall in love with it? How do we get the story right?
By participating in the CEO Forum and Reps Meeting, you will:
- Explore this year’s learning theme and expand your understanding of its strategic alignment with your organization’s goals.
- Preview learning partner presentations and provide feedback to enhance the learning objectives for the Summer Institute.
- Identify colleagues to invite to the Summer Institute and develop plans to maximize your team learning experience.
2021 Summer Institute:
Who’s invited: Member CEOs, Reps, and their teams; invited guests and their teams
When: July 28-30, 2021
Where: To be announced
AFIT is monitoring the travel restrictions associated with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and planning our 2021 events accordingly. More information coming soon!