Candid Conversations About Today's Most Pressing Leadership Challenges
Available exclusively to AFIT members and invited guests, these private, facilitated sessions provide CEOs a safe space to have open, honest conversations about current events and hot button issues impacting their campuses.
2022 Schedule - Save the Dates!
- Thursday, January 20 at 3 pm/ET
- Wednesday, February 16 at 11 am/ET
- Wednesday, March 9 at 3 pm/CT (In person at the CEO Forum & Reps Meeting in Nashville)
- Thursday, April 21 at 3 pm/ET
- Wednesday, May 18 at 11 am/ET
- Thursday, June 16 at 3 pm/ET
- Wednesday, July 20 at 3pm/CT (In person at Summer Institute in Nashville)
- Thursday, August 18 at 3pm/ET
- Wednesday, September 21 at 11 am/ET
- Thursday, October 20 at 3 pm/ET
- Wednesday, November 16 at 11 am/ET
- Thursday, December 15 at 3pm/ET
Outlook calendar invites containing the Zoom link or in-person meeting details will be issued one month prior to each session. A timely, relevant discussion topic and any available pre-reads or resources will be shared approximately one week prior to each event.
Not a Member? Be Our Guest!
If you are a higher education CEO who could benefit from an idea exchange and networking with your peers, we invite you to join us as a guest at our next CEO Networking Session. To be added to the guest list, please email AFIT's membership coordinator, Nikki Gingrich (nikki.gingrich [@] afithighered.com) and let us know that you're interested in attending. We will be in touch shortly.
"Learning about crisis communication strategies and then hearing from my colleagues on how they are handling a variety of issues was extremely valuable for me."
- Dr. Christine Sobek, President, Waubonsee Community College, IL